01 F250 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01 F250
Michael

01 F250

My new (almost) daily driver and tow rig.
it looks really nice.
What does it have under the hood?

When did this happen!?

This is exactly what I eventually want to do. It will be awhile but Thats exactly what I want. Are you going to Moab?

Congrats! This is why I bought the Excursion. Now I just need a trailer...and a truck that runs.

BTW. Gas or Diesel?

It is a diesel/Auto. I figured if I was going to get one, might as well get the best. A gas motor would have been much cheaper to buy, but I had to have a diesel. After towing the Ex from Austin to Houston the other day, I know I made the right choice. I know the feeling of needing a trailer, I want one now too, but I don't have a place to park it.

Moab is still up in the air. Alot depends on my job search. I decided to look for jobs in the Phoenix area after falling in love with it on the AZ run. I need to make sure that I am available to travel to inteviews.

Thats awesome Michael. I will be moving to Phoenix in Feb. Rod has been sending me apt. info and also job info. I cant wait. I will be there for a full week after Moab to do some sight seeing.

There are TONS of jobs in that area right now. I have had good luck with Monster.com and azcentral.com. I may get you to forward me some of that apt stuff later on.

Media information

Category
General Photo Album
Added by
Michael
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back