boxincenter.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 596
  • boxindriver.JPG
    boxindriver.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 579
  • boxinpassenger.JPG
    boxinpassenger.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 568

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice. What is that hanging over the top of the box? I see some 6.5s, but anymore pics of it?

5.25" clarion pro audio components (whatever model number the best ones are)

the whole rear of the headliner from the bck of the sunroof mounting thing back is fiberglass and holds those. Its as thick of glass as i'd do for a box- and i primarily did it so that i'd increase spl/sq by reducing roof flex. my roof was flexing a ton before.

in the box you can see there will be 4 svr 80-12 batteries (down in the front opening), 3 mtx 9500 15s, and all my amps etc. will mount on the back (somewhere between 8-12 amps depending one which ones i end up with)

heh maybe one day youll be done...nah! ;)

well, i decided it was time to redo a lot of it again. i think i learned a lot from the last time and possibly this time will be the end with this truck. I think i'm good enough now that i can design and implement the plan this time through well enough that i'll probably be in the position of just purchasing a new car rather than redoing this one again next time. Hopefully, i'll be able to just move this one over one spot in the garage (like i have one) and bring it out when i want to though too.

Crazier every time I see your stuff. How do you like the colossus, if you've played with it yet?

well, now i will have 7 svrs

i ordered them direct from them- got the below dealer "demo" price for 'em

expect pictures of new progress after this weekend. will be a big change from what you see above.

here is a little progress. it also shows my rollpan repair/reshaping after my recent accident

Attachments

• damge.JPG
    damge.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 427
  • boxbaseprimer2.JPG
    boxbaseprimer2.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 428
  • boxbaseprimer.JPG
    boxbaseprimer.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 449

d

Attachments

• rollpan1.JPG
    rollpan1.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 440
  • rollpan2.JPG
    rollpan2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 408

f

Attachments

• IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 355

1k wrms. They are underrated so people don't balk at the cost of the amplifiers needed to power them. I am running around 4k wrms total, maybe a bit more.

as for max power? I'm sure the subs could handle 2000-2500 for spl competition burping.

wow... I'm speechless.

Lookin good! Can't wait to see the finished project! How's the dash comin along?? You got some mad skillz man!

how much did the paint job cost for that?

hmm, i didn't actually pay him yet. I give him so much business it isnt a big deal i guess.

I'd say roughly 200 for what is shown painted there if your going by surface area or whatever. I plan on paying around 700-800 for every piece of my interior painting.

Ya I could understand that...just seeing how prices were running on painting interior, so I can keep mine respectable.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hows the suspension handle the weight? or is that what the airbags are for?
Nice work man, fast too!

Back