• Register Today It's free!

my 02 explorer xlt take a look

kodybologna

Reaction score
City, State
daytona beach
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 xlt
i would just like to hear some responses on how you do or dont like it one and only thing i dont like is the color

27 pics eek lol

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

HIDS 8000k low beems 10000k in fogs
IMG_0650.jpg

1.5 gallon air compressor for train horn
IMG_0654.jpg

two 12's
IMG_0653.jpg

bandit 300
IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

very clean under the hood
IMG_0658.jpg

P.A. speaker
IMG_0659.jpg

fuse bolted onto frame for amp/subs
IMG_0660.jpg

cheapo head unit until i save up some money for touch screen nav
IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

from the back
IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

compressor switch for train horn
IMG_0674.jpg

mic for pa Velcro for easier access
IMG_0675.jpg

back seat look like new
IMG_0676.jpg

tell me how you like it thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

26 of your photo links dont work. but from the first pic it looks very clean. good job.

looks good fella !

the train horn is awesome !!!

Haha the train horn is great. Solid looking ride.

On a side note, I was born in Daytona Beach...some 28 years ago :p: Lived a county below (Brevard County) for the first 17 years of my life...still have family spread between Brevard and Volusia

Haha the train horn is great. Solid looking ride.

On a side note, I was born in Daytona Beach...some 28 years ago :p: Lived a county below (Brevard County) for the first 17 years of my life...still have family spread between Brevard and Volusia

oh wow i live just south of daytona about 9 miles in port orange during the races when i go out side i can hear the speed track thats how close i am to daytona lol

I love the color--I love the wheels--I dont care for the interior--leather would make it perfect--need to get taller tires to fill in the wheel wells and turn those white letters the other way--they look hideous--a little more tint on the windows and your ride would be stealth!!!!!!

Got the same truck color and all. Yours looks alot cleaner than mine though, lol. Good stuff.

I love the color--I love the wheels--I dont care for the interior--leather would make it perfect--need to get taller tires to fill in the wheel wells and turn those white letters the other way--they look hideous--a little more tint on the windows and your ride would be stealth!!!!!!

Now what so you mean by turning the white letter the other way

hey I had that same switch for my amp when I had it in lol :thumbsup: had to get rid of the stereo for the full size spare :cool:

What gauge wire is your power wire running to your amp??? it looks a little small.....

Now what so you mean by turning the white letter the other way

He means to have your tires unmounted, and turned around so that the white letters face the inside of the truck, and the black letters face the outside.

hey I had that same switch for my amp when I had it in lol :thumbsup: had to get rid of the stereo for the full size spare :cool:

What gauge wire is your power wire running to your amp??? it looks a little small.....

I'm about 80% sure they are 8 gauge wire it came in a 1000 watt subwoofer connection kit

I've installed everything on my truck by my self for note lol

He means to have your tires unmounted, and turned around so that the white letters face the inside of the truck, and the black letters face the outside.

How much would that cost because that's well beyond my doing

Got the same truck color and all. Yours looks alot cleaner than mine though, lol. Good stuff.

yea I just wish my mine was in a different color like black or silver then I would murder it out it it was black and silver just looks amilliontimes better

I'm about 80% sure they are 8 gauge wire it came in a 1000 watt subwoofer connection kit

I've installed everything on my truck by my self for note lol

I have a ZX750.1 kicker and run 4 gauge to it... if you run larger wire youll probly get more power to your amp and use it to its full potential.. unless your amp only takes 8 gauge... lol

I have a ZX750.1 kicker and run 4 gauge to it... if you run larger wire youll probly get more power to your amp and use it to its full potential.. unless your amp only takes 8 gauge... lol

Yea but it says 1000 watt max power and the subs and amp are 600 watt Max power

but if your amp can accept a larger gauge wire then just use the largest it can take IMO. Its just more efficient

but if your amp can accept a larger gauge wire then just use the largest it can take IMO. Its just more efficient

Alright cool thanks I'll try that when I get the time I'm accually supprised Ive had time today to take these pictures and upload them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's the FUGLIEST POS I have ever seen!!!

;) JK

The only thing I don't like about it is the brown wood trim. I have the charcoal colored trim in mine and it's my favorite style. Well there are two more things, I would redo the compressor switch to be better hidden and mount the compressor under the rear by the horns. Otherwise, it looks very well maintained and I bet you scare the living poop out of people when you sound that horn:D

Back