4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looks good :thumbsup: Westin Bull Bar on there?

Cburns70...any other mods planned for your X?

Thanks!

Not Westin, I actually don't know who makes it. I got it off ebay for around 125. Here's the link to the guy I bought it from:

Good quality and it bolted right on. You cant really tell from the picture but I also added two tow hooks. I mounted them by making two 1/4" steel plates that bolted on where the bull bar mounts to its frame brackets.

Not sure about any other mods right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, I can kind of see the tow hooks.

Alright. Interesting way you mounted it. Great way of mounting it though :thumbsup: I need to get some tow hooks on my 05 but I have to see if tow hooks will work with a bull bar.

fairly tempted to change out my grille now.....

2008 Ironman V8 with 20" Wheels

DSCF0001.jpg

Lookin good^

spartan what kind of exhaust is that on ur ironman is it a flowmaster

Mines non-resonated with a super 40 and its still not super loud. Those freakin cats haha

2010 Ex Police Vehicle

Took this pic while i was at the gas station, 2010 Ford Explorer Police Vehicle, Looks Sweet wish i could have got a better pic but didnt want to walk up and take picture of a police car with the officer in it.....may think suspicious:rolleyes:

IMG00213-20100831-1516.jpg

lol now thats pretty sick^

Hey Deuce, where did you find those headlight covers? They are sweet!!

^They are just painted and its KrisPauSmi's truck. I'm assuming your talking about post #84 ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice! I love the aqua colored lights

Back