• Register Today It's free!

2011-05-05%2018.50.20.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now that I'm not squinting...furlurking awesome!

just have the front spacers on so far im guessing?

not much done to it except a new head unit and some 265/75/16s

IMG_20110505_083536c.jpg

Great to see another tan 3rd gen! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. What is up with tan 3rd gens and the front door slightly off from the back?! I've noticed that with all tan ones.

Great to see another tan 3rd gen! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. What is up with tan 3rd gens and the front door slightly off from the back?! I've noticed that with all tan ones.

ive never noticed that :-S

I think your just a picky bugger Nate:p::D:thumbsup:

IMG_9615.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9587.jpg

Just a couple pictures my friend took of the explorer a couple weeks ago. Since then Ive added the magnaflow catback and a set of Sony Xplod speakers.

look what i came home to!
P4280989.jpg

P4280991.jpg

P4280990.jpg

:D :D :D

Don't worry, my white one's door is like that too. :p

Woohoo!

If you run into any trouble on the install just ask!

thanks Ronin! i definately wont hesitate to ask! im gonna follow the great write up on here and see how it goes! :D

look what i came home to!
P4280989.jpg

i wish my dad would put the ex in my name so i can lift mine! (insurance is cheaper in his name, i bought the truck...)

very nice MCD, can't wait to see pics

if ya dont mind me askin, how long did it take from ordering to receving the spacers?

JDT it took a while because the laser cutter was behind, it took probably 3-4 weeks (i am not sure the exact date from when i put the order in to when i received them) but i was in no rush, as i knew brandon would not do anything to rip a customer off. and I emailed him about 4 times and he updated me everytime. My next purchase will be the UCA's from BTF but those will have to come later.
Kazer, thanks man! i cant wait to get them on. i feel like a little girl, im so excited!

i wish my dad would put the ex in my name so i can lift mine! (insurance is cheaper in his name, i bought the truck...)

Just order em, work on your truck somewhere else and when he asks why its sitting higher say you have new struts installed. :D

Haha I just put new strutteks up front in the home garage (which they saw me do) so i can't use that excuse, plus they're already suspicious of the bodylift but I keep telling them its just the new rims and tires making it look taller lol

152.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks!!
redsands area of El Paso, Texas

Back
Top Bottom