2004 Eddie Bauer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 Eddie Bauer

hey everyone.
My name is Mark, and I am in OKC, i just got my ex on 12/10/2010 and i already have so many things i want to do!
here are some pics!
PC040179.jpg

PC040180.jpg

PC040181.jpg

PC040182.jpg

and here are some pics of my other ride
1986 Nissan 300ZX
myrides003.jpg

myrides002.jpg

myrides004.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

The truck lifted looks good! :thumbsup: Keep on modding!

The truck lifted looks good! :thumbsup: Keep on modding!

Thanks Nate! Im already planning on ordering some 16" Cragar V-5s soon
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3657812/?rtype=10

Your 300Z reminds me of a right hand drive 180SX I used to have about 5 years ago. That thing had an SR20DET in it...wow it was quick..

Nice! i bet that thing was quick! there are two guys near me who have 240SX's and they put v8's in em. crazy man. Im thinkin about just trying to get my 300zx as close factory as I can, instead of turboing it, but I will probably change my mind multiple times haha

Me mate's 300zx came out with twin turbo's so it might still be a factory car if you did chuck the whistler's on her. Truck look's f*****' awesome mate!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Lynchy!!! :D yeah, I probably will turbo my little z hopefully with a bigger than factory turbo, but for now i just want it runnin good smooth and i need some t-top shades. 106*F weather is not fun when there is no a/c and sun blazing down on your head through the glass

idk how i missed your registry, everthings lookin nice. any updates on those cragars? and your pictures remind me of my truck! ive taken off and put my running boards back on about 7 times now lol.

haha yeah i took them off again and have left them off lol. Im not getting many hours at work and not gettin much money, so really im gonna leave the wheels stock unless i can find some good deals on craigslist. Gotta put a new solenoid pack in so im gonna be saving to get that

its all clean, finally gave it a proper bath today, and took off the bug guard
IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

thinkin about removing my roof rack sometime this week.... will post pics after its done!

took the roof rack off today
IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

Look's awesome mate. Might do that to mine 'cause I cant remember the last time I strapped anything to it, cheer's!

Look's awesome mate. Might do that to mine 'cause I cant remember the last time I strapped anything to it, cheer's!

thanks Lynchy!

I got some surprises in the mail today..
IMAG0071.jpg

and then
IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

gonna take the paper off tomorrow morning and I will take some pictures then too!

Here is the link to where i got my decals for anyone else who wants em... pretty cheap too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005RELL5C

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

ooooo Purdy!!! Great looking truck man, I like!

repainted the roof rack, will throw pics up of it tomorrow! its gonna look nice! :)

Can't wait to see the roof rack! :thumbsup:

And those tail light guards I sold to you are much better than the ones I now have. :D

haha! thanks Nate! :thumbsup: i will post pics of the rack tomorrow, it wasnt very good sunlight wise today. on another note...
IMAG0082.jpg

gonna install this tomorrow, found a location that i think will work!

cb radio mounted..
IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

Back