What the heck is this piece CALLED?! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What the heck is this piece CALLED?!

Josh Z

Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer XLT
I'm trying to find salvage yard parts online, and this is one of the parts I need. I know I could find one if I went to the salvage yard, but it would be much easier to order it and get it shipped. Anyone have any ideas what this thing would be called? (the missing part :D )

damage.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Damn I had two and threw them away sorry I wish I would have waited

Haha thanks, and great! Lol, well I think i'll be taking a trip to the salvage yard tommorow anyways, gotta find a cargo cover -_-.

i would call them rear corner trim.. other than that idk.

Haha thanks, and great! Lol, well I think i'll be taking a trip to the salvage yard tommorow anyways, gotta find a cargo cover -_-.

I know of a yard here in California that has an X with one. I will take it off tomorow if its still there.

You'll take what off? The cargo cover or trim peice?

So, I found a cargo cover... but it was the wrong color... And they only had the rougher trim, not the smooth kind like mine :( I will pay 15 w/shipping for this peice if anyone has one. The smooth trim, not the rougher one.

Her it is. I found a tan hatch shade cover too. I did not take it though.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 428
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 438

Her it is. I found a tan hatch shade cover too. I did not take it though.

Nice. Is it the smooth color? Not the rough textured looking one? How much do you want w/shipping? 53144

Well, does anyone have this peice by any chance in silver? Not tan.

Stay away from this kid I tried helping him. He stated that he would give $15.00 and shipping to anyone who would find him one. I found him one and he offered me $10.00 to include shipping. I ate the cost of the item and shipped it out to him. Now he is being a jerk about it. Crying that it is the wrong color and wants to ship it back to me for a refund. So much for trying to help a fellow Xer. This kid is a complete PUNK!!!

Back