• Register Today It's free!

Husky Liners brand Mud Flaps

Bryceb

Reaction score
City, State
Acworth, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited AWD
I installed a set of Husky Liner Mud Flaps on my '13 Ex ths afternoon. Pretty simle install. I had to drill 1 hole per flap into plastic.
I've had a set of these on my '01 F-250 for 11 years and other than them fading in the sun, they still look new.

So, here's some pictures.

Front wheel...
P1262788_89_90Auto_zps076dc9f7.jpg

Back wheel...
P1262791_2_3Auto_zps30ab756e.jpg

Side view...
P1262803_4_5Intensive_zps34317fd8.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the pics , mine should be here tomorrow ..

Indeed these do look very nice (OEM).

I installed a set of Husky Liner Mud Flaps on my '13 Ex ths afternoon. Pretty simle install. I had to drill 1 hole per flap into plastic.
I've had a set of these on my '01 F-250 for 11 years and other than them fading in the sun, they still look new.

So, here's some pictures.

Front wheel...
P1262788_89_90Auto_zps076dc9f7.jpg

Back wheel...
P1262791_2_3Auto_zps30ab756e.jpg

Side view...
P1262803_4_5Intensive_zps34317fd8.jpg

Nice lookin set of mud guards Bryceb! We have sold quite a few Husky mud guards over the many years with zero complaints. Good job!

I just got a set of these and they don't fit with Nerf bars in the front. Sucks, looks like I will have to go with the OEM ones after all.
Is anybody interested in buying my front guards for $35? After restocking and return shipping I won't be getting much back from the retailer.

may I ask why you chose the Huskey ones over the OEM ones?

may I ask why you chose the Huskey ones over the OEM ones?
That's what I was wondering as well. I got mine supplied and installed at no charge as part of the lease deal. They also are 'form fitting' and appear to be a little wider as well.

Peter

Attachments

• P7190352a.jpg
    P7190352a.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,459
  • P7190353a.jpg
    P7190353a.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,534

I am looking at purchasing some OEM for mine and wondering what the cost was and how easy they are/were to install if you did yourself.

BTW do either the huskys or the OEM's stop a lot of splash back ? just wondering how effective they were

Thanks

:wavey: I would also like to know the answer to the answer to Wildcat_1's mud flap question. We live down a loong gravel driveway, so I need the best protection for my soon-to-be-delivered white platinum xlt (aka "Pearl"). Thanks!

I am looking at purchasing some OEM for mine and wondering what the cost was and how easy they are/were to install if you did yourself.

BTW do either the huskys or the OEM's stop a lot of splash back ? just wondering how effective they were

Thanks
You should be able to find them on the Ford website in the Accessories Store. Unfortunately that site is down at the moment. I think they are around $100. I had mine thrown in and installed as part of the deal. There are posts from members who have done their own install.

There is no comparison between the OEM all weather mats and the Husky liners. Because of where I live, I would never consider the OEM mats. I have lifted my Husky liners out a few times alreday to dump out the water that accumulated from melted snow/slush.

Peter

Attachments

• P6250349a.jpg
    P6250349a.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,165
  • P6250351a.jpg
    P6250351a.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,153

Back