HOLLY POOO! 01+ Clear Corners for real!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HOLLY POOO! 01+ Clear Corners for real!!!

Originally posted by leenjen
that's a good idea to use the CC. but what if the product breaks (or in the case of their altezzas, what if it melts)? they dont honor warranties.

If you take that chance and order them in the first place, you have to take necessary steps to avoid breakage. For example, if you know that they have a history of melting, use an alternative bulb such as an LED to eliminate heat. Or, if you know they leak, take steps to seal them up extra good with silicon. Remember, you're buying from a company that has a very poor reputation, so you're going to have to prepare for sub-quaility products. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you think that PCP's.com makes the products. Or just sells wholesale like everyone else? I Don't think they make them. But I have been wrong about other things. Like that second bottle or Tequela on New Years eve!:rolleyes:

Yes, I think they make some of their own products. In this case, I would have to believe that this is a product made by them, because they are the first to have it available.

yeah i dont think anyone else has them so they have to make them.

i know everybody talks bad about PCP, but when I ordered the clears for my 93, I did have some issues with them (ie that they did charge my credit card, but didnt have any record of me or my order, finally it got taken care of and my order was shipped.) i got my lenses, they looked great, fit perfectly, and i havent experienced any leaking. maybe i lucked out, I dunno.

DSC00009.jpg

Well, if you have not seen the updates in Lighting area. I have received the clear corners. They are installed, and look great! :cool:IMO;)

Check out more pics on my Page.

sweeet man. clear corners indeed

I actually recieved my clear corners today as well! They look great, but I that wohaven't been in a situation uld lead to them leaking as a result of rain or a wash. But when something like that arises I'll be sure to post regarding the quality of the clear corners.

Its gonna be acouple of months before I get these clear corners depending on how much this alarm system will cost.

Back