How to look up window sticker for Ford Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to look up window sticker for Ford Explorer

Smit789

Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
f150
Hello esteemed members, I'm about to make my first-ever purchase of a 2012 Ford Explorer. The vehicle is in really good shape and has been well kept with all maintenance logs. The owner purchased it from a retired couple in Florida. I wanted to know the exact options and packages the [model] has but they cannot seem to find the window sticker. Is there a way to get the window sticker online?
1692980506245.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I doubt that you will be able to find it online at this stage but a Ford dealer should be able to get one for a fee. Which trim is it? Base, XLT, Limited?
Looking at it, I'm guessing it's a Limited. How many miles are on the vehicle?
FYI, one of the more expensive repairs on the 5th gen Explorer was the internal water pump. It can leak coolant into the engine if not caught in time and destroy it. All in all, it looks to be in geat shape from what the picture shows.

Peter

If you run the VIN in Carfax it should populate the unique window sticker. PM me the VIN if you need to and I can help.

Try a Ford Dealer. Get the Window Sticker and an "Oasis Report" the is a all the Ford warranty work done at a Ford Dealership, plus it should have options listed. My dealer ran them for free, The service department can run an Oasis Report. They may charge you a fee. They know me at my local Dealership. Service and Parts people.

Back