Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
...and this is what happened.

Have a few more projects planned.

Attachments

• IMG_2599 (Small).jpg
    IMG_2599 (Small).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 598

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been looking to do some interior work on my explorer. It's black and tan on the inside and so far I am stumped at what would look better Chrome doesn't accent tan all that well heh heh. How / What exactly did you do in this picture?

I think that was what he was going for...
(hint not the stock radio bezel or radio)
That looks great though, wish I could do stuff like that.

Its not hard stuff to work with. Really simple if you have the time to play with it.

Looks good. Where are you going to put the switches? What did you use to paint it with? What kind of finish is it? Is it rubbery like the stock finish?

that looks great...but yeah where did you put the switches?

Its a semi-gloss metalic silver by Rustoleum, of all people lol. Cheap with good results.

Switches are in the console, switch box still needs alot of work.

Transmission gauge will go in the upper pocket of the console and the tissue slot will be filled in as well. Hopefully be complete by next weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_2601 (Small).jpg
    IMG_2601 (Small).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 578

I don't use them that often so its not that big of a deal. I will be adding a couple LEDs for status lights somewhere on the console.

I just hope for your sake that Mental does not see this :p:

Where did you get your fiberglass stuff? I've seen some at Wal Mart and Pep Boys....

Resin is from uscomposites.com. Its just the standard General Purpose Polyester Resin. Fiberglass mat was purchased from Advance Auto.

Those spots are not under any stress and not load bearing, so I'm not worried. Seems rather solid to me.

todd that is effing COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know I am going to steal your idea right ?

With full credit of course :D

My ideas are always free to steal :)

I may have to have some of your help. I'm planning on installing an oil pressure gauge or oil temp. I may just take the easy route and do vacuum(for no reason that I can think of).

And where is will be going is right next to this guy:

IMG_2617_Small_.jpg

The pocket and smooth black portion will be flocked once I can find a place that carries it.

Shaved tissue slot:

IMG_2615_Small_.jpg

Console:

IMG_2625_Small_.jpg

And the whole project:

IMG_2618_Small_.jpg

Still have yet to finish the switch box.

dang Todd
banging out the great ideas !!!!!!!!!
I love the shaved tissue slot.
The oil pressure was CAKE on the SOHC. But I would be glad to help you out. We still need to do those fender repeater lights.
I am getting married in two weeks and then I will be in St.Thomas for a week, so lets shoot for some time after that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you could find some way to connect the bezel and the center console peice that would look very nice.

Back