• Register Today It's free!

01 sohc No Start

ducrnd

Reaction score
City, State
N,Ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 xlt
I just had the chains replaced by a Hack........plain and simple.... they ended up bending 3 lifters which they replaced... when I got the trk back, it idles rough for 3 days , check engine lite came on. scanner says P0131. (bank 1 lean).. well now it started . then stalled.. and only cranks but does not turn over...... had a simular problem 2years ago. ( cranks,starts,dies then cranks-wait and hour then it may start) seamed to be the anti theft garbage. new key worked fine.. now after taking it back to them to "Fix" the problem( rough idle and such ) this happens...... Anti theft dont even come on now.....
So does this sound like the anti theft again ???..
no problems with the trk.except for the tensioners which is why i had the chains replaced..... solid ,tight, no rattle, no noise. day one new.. now I feel like I have a 24K$ throw away because of it..........
01 EXP 4x4 4.0sohc............I think they DICKED up my truck.....I need it fixed so Im stuck. I feel like they should fix it, but I feel like they cant fix it correctly. so Im screwed......I guess a attorney needs to be involved.

Back