Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Naples, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Explorer XLT NBX
I installed the Street Scene Speed Grille today. What do you think:

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice!! I think I'm gonna get me one....How long/hard was it to install? Any cutting or drilling?

Nice a 4 piece eh? My grille was 2 pieces and was held on by clips. Looks pretty sweet. I think im going to paint mine with a chrome finish or a black finish, what should i do

I bought for $120 shipped. It was a little bit of a pain because I zip tied it to the existing grille. I had to remove the plastic cover in the engine bay and it was kind of hard getting my hands in there to pull the ties. It took less than an hour though.

If I had to choose between chrome and black I would probably choose chrome. It would also depend on the color of the truck and the current addons.

I think I'm going to get the one that covers the lower grille(below the bumper) also.

ya i need a valence too

looks good Bill !

Sweet...that looks good....now time for a 4" trailmaster lift

Originally posted by jimabena74
Sweet...that looks good....now time for a 4" trailmaster lift

When I buy my next truck it will be 4x4 and I will lift that one. This one is going to stay as a Sport Truck. I still have 4 years to decide on the next one!

Dead Link Removed

Dang everytime I try to view the picture here at work it is restriceted through the fire wall. We can't go to chat areas.

Bill I really like your truck a lot, you going to paint the trim soon? Then it will look even better. 01 sports are really sweet. Interior AND exterior.

On the new main page there's a way to change avatars i believe. at the top.

As soon as I can meet with the guy I am going to get my trim painted.

I emailed Rick in order to change my Avatar.

Where did you get that grill?

Where did you order/get your grill for your explorer sport from?

Re: Where did you get that grill?

Originally posted by DraG-OnZ
Where did you order/get your grill for your explorer sport from?

I bought it from a guy on the Sport Trac Web site. You can get it from Truck Performance. Here is a link:

Truck Performance

looks great bill, it makes your sport look even better then before

Back