'02 Ranger EDGE Brake Rotor and Drum Part Numbers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'02 Ranger EDGE Brake Rotor and Drum Part Numbers

ptf18

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport Trac
Need to replace the Front Brake Rotors and Rear Brake Drums with MOTORCRAFT parts. I've been 'net searching for the correct p/n's which has led me to a state of confusion. Here's what I have:

2002 Ranger EDGE. Extended Cab, Flex-Fuel V6, 2 WD, TORSION BAR Front End, 15" wheel/tires

It has 10" REAR DRUMs (I measured them and the drum is stamped with Max ID of 10.x.."). I "think" the correct M/C p/n is..... BRD55 (Ford # YL2Z1V126AB).

The Front Rotors have a diameter of 900mm or 11.2727" (11.3") (I measured the circumference and came up with the diameter) and are 5 stud. This is a Wheel Bearing Hub and Rotor unit with tapered roller bearings. NOT just a Rotor Disc as is on the 4WD Rangers.

I "think" the correct M/C p/n is...... BRR298 (Ford # YL2Z1V102CC)

Can anyone educate me on the correct numbers?

Thanks

Need to replace the Front Brake Rotors and Rear Brake Drums with MOTORCRAFT parts. I've been 'net searching for the correct p/n's which has led me to a state of confusion. Here's what I have:

2002 Ranger EDGE. Extended Cab, Flex-Fuel V6, 2 WD, TORSION BAR Front End, 15" wheel/tires

It has 10" REAR DRUMs (I measured them and the drum is stamped with Max ID of 10.x.."). I "think" the correct M/C p/n is..... BRD55 (Ford # YL2Z1V126AB).

The Front Rotors have a diameter of 900mm or 11.2727" (11.3") (I measured the circumference and came up with the diameter) and are 5 stud. This is a Wheel Bearing Hub and Rotor unit with tapered roller bearings. NOT just a Rotor Disc as is on the 4WD Rangers.

I "think" the correct M/C p/n is...... BRR298 (Ford # YL2Z1V102CC)

Can anyone educate me on the correct numbers?

Thanks
bump for OP

Back