$1 Menu and Fast Food Deals... | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

$1 Menu and Fast Food Deals...

Arby's Fish Sandwich combo for $3.99

I have yet to try it. I heard it was not too bad.

Arbys-Fish-Sandwich-Ad.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FYI, I had a cheese Runza, fries, and iced tea for lunch
snicker.gif

Guess you gotta do something to detract from the Fact that there is only 88% Meat in there Meat :dunno:

Subway Customer Appreciation Month = $2 6" Cold Cut Combo or $2 6" Meatball

Through the end of April 2011

subway.jpg

tumblr_lfnd9jDCc41qfantk.jpg

..I forgot to mention the 79 cent corn dog at Wienerschnitzel with a chance to win $50,000 dollars..

McDonalds

$1 Double Cheeseburger
+
$1 McChicken
+
$1 Small Fries
=
McGangbanger!!!!

Not the best health wise but def the best taste wise. Ill have to put a pic up next time I make one.

My friend this year from Chicago introduced me to this, tried it with him that day, it seems so disturbing and looks kinda weird but is so good and filling for the price.

Del taco still has the .49 cent taco's while they are .59 cents and some places..They also have the .49 bean and cheese burritos but two of them add up to about the same size as their regular .99 cent burrito..:dunno:

..I did try a couple of their newer items...The fried mac and cheese for $1.99.. I think it was 5 pieces and the picture sure looked better than they tasted..:thumbdwn:

..I didn't know they had fried jalapeno rings $1.99...Tried these the other day and they were killer...About 25 pieces but I would suggest staying away from the white sauce that comes with it..I'm not sure what it is but it was just bland white sauce..:scratch:

..They currently have the 2 for $3 sausage egg and cheese or bacon egg and cheese muffin breakfast..I think this is the cheapest 2 for 3 muffins you can find right now..

now i want a del taco....well only if its 24/7

...I keep forgetting to add this...

...Carl's jr has a a two for $2 breakfast sandwich deal..Sausage, egg, and cheese on Hardee's biscuits..They have signs featuring Hardee's biscuits and only half the Carl's hve these biscuits...

..In fact, most don't even post the 2-$2 sndwich specials but if you ask, score..:biggthump

...Probably the best tasting sandwich deal in a long time...;)

Subway buffalo chicken ranch foot long 5$

deliciousness achieved

..This is for all us cheap fools who have busy schedules, on the road, in school, and live by the nutrition of the fast food joints...:burnout:

...If you have a favorite item, see a special deal, or hear of a new item, post them here...

...I myself am not a BK fan but have found myself going there for their tolerable $1 Dbl. Cheeseburger and I have suddenly become a fan of their $1 side salad w/ dressing... and if you ask nicely, they will give you free bag of croutons...:D

Ahan.... its worth full for those who are needy...

Back