1 WORD BURNOUT!!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1 WORD BURNOUT!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

... if that's the best we can do, I think we all better buy ricemobiles. :D
A bad attempt at a good idea IMHO. I've peeled out with more strength and noise and I've got an older engine with AT/KOs on. heh No bleach for a staged effect either, though with the premature-eburnulation shown, I doubt it would've smoked anyhow.
They should keep trying, or make some mods and stage it again. :)

Umm...definitely not a burnout. I could do better than that, but I won't. I don't want to kill my tranny.

PS...don't type in caps. It's really hard to read and in internet etiquette, that's shouting.

pretty weak....

Once you get some HP under that hood, and can lay a strip 100+ feet long or so, post your vid till then sell the digi cam and go get some mods for the X.:)

I wish i had a cam with sound..... I can get my auto X to cetch 2nd :)

Wheres the smoke.. That ain't a burnout.. I have a still pic somewhere of me doing a burnout on my old bike.. A 1979 Harley Davidson shovelhead.. I just need some pics & videos of me in my X doing one..

yup I knew they suck, I've done better buts thats all I did that day, and not a digi cam 20 dollar video in card, mods yup I really need them, thanx for the comments.

ever hear of powerbraking? Thats the only way you are going to get a nice cloud of smoke. If you cant power brake it from a dead start then cut the wheel and floor it without any brakes. When the wheel starts to loose traction hit the brakes and sit there and smokem and make sure you have some nice smoke before you post more vids please.:p j/k

still doesnt work, i'd like to see this wanna-be-a-burnout thing you all speak of..

Shane

(700th post !!!!!!)

hey guys, cut him some slack. at least he tried:D. im lucky to get the tires spinning when its wet. and its the first video of a 1st gen street doing some stuff that ive ever seen. sure, its nothing like black magic, but hey, he tried.

Originally posted by NICE59FORDF100
hey guys, cut him some slack. at least he tried:D. im lucky to get the tires spinning when its wet. and its the first video of a 1st gen street doing some stuff that ive ever seen. sure, its nothing like black magic, but hey, he tried.

That is true... Don't feel bad about the lack of a burnout.. I have to throw it in 2LO to get a good burnout in my Explorer but in my Blazer I can smoke the tires off it. I wish I still had my bike.. I miss that toy.. It came stock with a 81.8 ci motor which was eventually bored out to about 90 ci by Zoellers custom cycles..

Are peg-legs considered burnouts?????:p

Originally posted by NICE59FORDF100
its nothing like black magic, but hey, he tried.

I just read that. Hey, thanks for the complment! I appericat that!

Hey thanks to nice59fordf100 & everyone else who gave props to my gay burnouts.
It going to rain here in CA tomorrow, does anyone want to see some rain burnouts, hopefully they won't suck.

i would like to see more of your gay videos(im partial:D). like i said, yours is the first 1st gen street video ive ever seen. what kind of performance mods do you have?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rain burnouts are not burnouts.I can do them in my wife's minivan.:D

Back