1997 Explorer Sport Altezza Lights | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1997 Explorer Sport Altezza Lights

ufoboogie1

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Hey guys, I've been having the hardest time finding Altezza lights which will fit my 1997 Ford Sport. The ones I do find are like $250! But there has to be some cheaper ones somewhere? Does anyone know where to find some, or if other years will fit my ride? Thanks Jon :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any luck on eBay? That place is littered with Altezzas (don't care for most of them myself). I see them often for 98-01. Not sure about 95-97.

yeah ebay has some, very few for 95-97's....

I cant complain, I got mine for $35+shipping, and I think they look good....

As far as I know there's only the one company making lights for the 95-97 years. Very expensive...

Well I looked on ebay and found some for like $250! I mean thats alot isn't it? But dave you found some on ebday for $35? By what company and when?

ufoboogie1 said:
Well I looked on ebay and found some for like $250! I mean thats alot isn't it? But dave you found some on ebday for $35? By what company and when?

His explorer is a 1999, so they are very cheap. Maybe we could get a group buy together for the 95 -97 tail lights. I know I want a set.

ouch, yes I can't believe they are $250 !!!!

i just paid 200 for a pair for my 2002 explorer. They are pretty expensive, but i don't even really like the way it looks, and i might sell them after only having them a month...

Theres tons of them on ebay for $40-$60, but most are for 98-01

yea ive got some off ebay for 40 bucks, sittin n tha garage. I only got them, kause they only look good on white trucks IMO (which mine is white). But most of the altezza lights r like 200 arnt they? My sister wanted some for her malibu (its red, the uther kolor they look good on) and said she only found some for like 220

Back