2003 explorer timing chain saga | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2003 explorer timing chain saga

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I do... and they were attached to the claim in digital PDF format... they just failed to look at them or discounted them for some reason and denied the claim. i mean, i understand the first thing ANY claims person does is deny the first attempt and wait for the follow up.. i was hoping for more however.

Unfortunately most companies these days are shady and don't stand behind their product. But as the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Hound them and let them know you will not back down.

I do... and they were attached to the claim in digital PDF format... they just failed to look at them or discounted them for some reason and denied the claim. i mean, i understand the first thing ANY claims person does is deny the first attempt and wait for the follow up.. i was hoping for more however.
Did you submit any paper correspondence? In my experience it's all done on paper.

Claim is still being reviewed by Cloyes... Orielly customer service guy was NOT helpful when i called him... he said ALL timing claims were big and that mine was no more important than any others. I told him i was given a "Orielly claim guide" back in May that said the process would be up to 8 weeks.... lets just say we are SLIGHTLY outside the 8 weeks thus far.

Back