• Register Today It's free!

2008 NWE gathering PART 2

aeaglenfitch

Reaction score
City, State
Maple Valley, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Mounty 4.0 SOHC 4x4
well... the guys are out there having fun right now while we're here stuck at work... or whatever you're doing... well here's a second chance!

For those who could and couldn't make it to part one!!!

if we can get enough people to do it again this coming weekend (friday mar. 7th) or the following weekend (friday march 14th) then i think it would be worth the trip.

if you couldn't make it because of work then put in your 1 or 2 week notice now.

i don't know if we'd be having any prizes or raffles like part one (unless someone else wants to set that up) but i'm was just looking forward to meeting all you guys out there, going camping, wheeling, showing of your trucks, and sitting around the camp fire! all that good stuff!

i've never been up where they went (tahuya) so i have no idea what the camping is like or the trails but im sure someone can chime in on that. we don't even have to go there we could go anywhere we decide. bring friends and family! and your trucks of course!

so if you couldn't make it to part one or you couldn't get enough of part one then look forward to part 2!

ps. Albino 94LTD feel free to help out on this one since you organized the last one so well

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Current Attendees:

Current Attendees:
AEagleNFitch (me):thumbsup:
PaUsNsK (my buddy):thumbsup:
urbanistic:thumbsup:

Down, but my truck ain't built for trails... got the spoke wheels and all.

Again I shall not be able to make it. I work in a very small restaurant and we are short staffed at the moment, so getting a day off from work is just not going to happen.

Unless you guys are planning something on Sundays or Mondays, I won't be there... :(

dang. did the other guys stay out last night too? no one's responded in the other thread yet

Ive always wanted to rent out the picnic shelters at Golden Gardens and have a rally down there. They have a beach house thats rentable... and I know of a few bands who would love to play... or a badass mp3 player :)

http://www.seattle.gov/parks/park_detail.asp?ID=243

come on guys!!

Dang...my boss still isn't back from Med leave so there's no chance I can begin to make it...maybe if there is something in a couple of months...can we try to plan for May perhaps? That would give everyone time to sort out and maybe renting that beachhouse would work out by then???

I want to but work is keeping me in Ellensburg this weekend. :mad:

IM down but its March 20th, but i believe on the 22nd theres me and my buddys going wheeling out there

Back