2013 Explorer sport dash warning lights all on | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer sport dash warning lights all on

Jeffery Bowman

Reaction score
City, State
Moore
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 explorer sport
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer sport that started having an issue with all the dash washing lights coming on when I have started it. It has done it twice in the past week. It drives fine, just dings and all warnings lights on and traction controls don't work. Anybody experienced this happening to them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 2013 Ford Explorer sport that started having an issue with all the dash washing lights coming on when I have started it. It has done it twice in the past week. It drives fine, just dings and all warnings lights on and traction controls don't work. Anybody experienced this happening to them?

Inspect the battery terminals for corrosion. If the battery is old it probably needs to be replaced. These cars are sensitive to under performing battery.

I had the same symptoms and it was a battery issue.

Inspect the battery terminals for corrosion. If the battery is old it probably needs to be replaced. These cars are sensitive to under performing battery.

I had the same symptoms and it was a battery issue.
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.
Welcome to the Forum Jeff. :wave:
There have been posts about the dash lighting up like a Christmas tree and in most cases it was a weak or bad battery. That would be the place to start IMO.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum Jeff. :wave:
There have been posts about the dash lighting up like a Christmas tree and in most cases it was a weak or bad battery. That would be the place to start IMO.
I have checked the battery and it tests good. I cleaned the terminals today and checked the alternator, lights still come on. It starts right up and drives just fine.

Back