-Volant Intake
-Custom Exhaust
-15% Tint
-Torsion Twist
-Warrior Shackles
-Newer Ranger Wheels
-32" BFG All Terrains
-Custom Ex4 Decals
-JL 8" Sub (Trying to get the amp wired up, feel free to view my other thread http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=236357)

Let me know what you think...

P1010132.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010138.jpg

P1010133.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

super clean and nice

Clean. I like it. Where did you get the EX4? Was this an option? I thought it was only an FX4 option?

looks awesome and nice x as well

Clean. I like it. Where did you get the EX4? Was this an option? I thought it was only an FX4 option?

Thanks, and it sure wasn't an option. I think the wheels, tires, slight lift pull it off. I had those custom made. Figured I'd try something different. I think they turned out well. I may have to remove the rest of the pin stripe though.

Thanks everybody else for the compliments!

Thanks, and it sure wasn't an option. I think the wheels, tires, slight lift pull it off. I had those custom made. Figured I'd try something different. I think they turned out well. I may have to remove the rest of the pin stripe though.

Thanks everybody else for the compliments!

Yeah, I'd remove the pinstripe but your sport looks great!

Any trimming needed to fit the 32s?

32's on stock rims with the famous "warriortwist" lift should fit fine with only some minor rubbing on sway bar and maybe some rubbing on the inside of the fender. Any wider rim though and you'll rub like hell. Every expo is different though.

Anyhow, based on his pics, he has done no trimming. I don't want to answer for the OP but that's what I see.

Ok Cause I have been debating on whether or not to go ahead and get the 3 inch PA body lift put on it and later on put on some 33s or just go ahead and put get tires now, and if I get them here soon and do NOT do the lift I was curios if the 32s would clear ok or not. Right now I have 255-70R15s on it and this is how it sits atm with the TT and Shackles in the back...

SDC10507.jpg

Ya I know the shackles i got hang a lil low, they are for up to a 4 or 6 (I cant remember which off top of my head) inch lift in the rear i believe but I didnt want to go that high lol so I plan on cutting off what is not used.

Any trimming needed to fit the 32s?

I had to do some minor trimming on the bottom corner of the front bumper, you couldn't tell if you looked at it though. Since I have the mudflaps I had to hack them up a bit to clear the tires but its nothing you even notice. If you don't have them you may have to trim a little bit on that little plastic corner piece behind the front tire. The backs obviously clear everything. Again very minor. You can kind of see on the pic of the wheel and tire.

Well, you've done some very minor trimming then, because I can't see it! Good job!

Ok Cause I have been debating on whether or not to go ahead and get the 3 inch PA body lift put on it and later on put on some 33s or just go ahead and put get tires now, and if I get them here soon and do NOT do the lift I was curios if the 32s would clear ok or not. Right now I have 255-70R15s on it and this is how it sits atm with the TT and Shackles in the back...

SDC10507.jpg

Ya I know the shackles i got hang a lil low, they are for up to a 4 or 6 (I cant remember which off top of my head) inch lift in the rear i believe but I didnt want to go that high lol so I plan on cutting off what is not used.

Can you drop it anymore in the back to level it out. Mine are 265/75-16's and you shouldn't have any issues, like I said, minor trimming on some plastic up front. No biggie.

Its the angle the truck is sitting at in that pic. Here is another of it in the front yard.

SDC10509.jpg

Could you get some up close pics of where you had to trim just so i can get a good idea what was done to make em fit :D Thanks.

Your Sport looks great! Those EX4 decals are sweet!

Black sport... Yummy... :)

I almost bought a sport before I bought my xlt and now I kinda wish I would have....
It looks great!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its the angle the truck is sitting at in that pic. Here is another of it in the front yard.

SDC10509.jpg

Could you get some up close pics of where you had to trim just so i can get a good idea what was done to make em fit :D Thanks.

I'll get some pics for you tomorrow. Looking at you pic seeing the front valance is gone, you might not have to do any trimming at all.

Thanks everybody!

Back