• Register Today It's free!

2013 Limited VIN

FordFool2

Reaction score
City, State
Cedar Rapids, IA
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Eddie Bauer & 13 Ltd
We just received our VIN for the 2013 Limited that we ordered. This is our 4th Explorer that we have ordered over the years (93, 96, 04, 13). They just keep getting nicer and more expensive each time. This will be our first non-Eddie Bauer.

The Limited is 4WD with Equipment Package 302A, rear buckets, rear console, dual moonroof, trailer tow and 20" polished aluminum wheels. We broke our trend of green vehicles and went with Deep Impact Blue.

As always, we are excited to see this new vehicle arrive.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got the word she was built on Wednesday and is ready for transport from Chicago. Let's hope she catches a quick truck over here to Iowa.

She arrived today and we get to pick her up tomorrow. That's just a little over 3 weeks from order to delivery. Wow!

Wow... must be a record. Waiting for a Sport here in SE PA... Saturday will be 6 weeks, word has it that it's either on rails or in the rail yard here so we should be driving it soon.

What a coincidence... as I was typing this, the salesperson emailed me and said our Explorer is in and ready for pick up. Gotta say I'm REALLY psyched to hand over the keys to our CX-9 GT (good riddance!) and drive the new Sport home.

She arrived today and we get to pick her up tomorrow. That's just a little over 3 weeks from order to delivery. Wow!

What a coincidence... as I was typing this, the salesperson emailed me and said our Explorer is in and ready for pick up. Gotta say I'm REALLY psyched to hand over the keys to our CX-9 GT (good riddance!) and drive the new Sport home.

Looks like great news all around, FordFool2 and mtmiller302! I'll be counting down the minutes until I see pictures of your new Explorers! :)

Crystal

My friends know I can be quite critical of cars. I'm not one to brag up something just because I bought it. But I gotta say I'm blown away by how nice this Explorer is. Really. I'm lucky to be an A-Plan customer so I emailed my Ford-employed sister-in-law and told her that her co-workers nailed it when they made this thing. Love the room, the ride, the power, the user interface, etc. I can't believe we ever considered keeping the Mazda CX-9. Looking forward to many miles!

Getting impatient

Congrats on your new Explorer. I ordered a 2013 Limited on 2/4, it took over 6 weeks to get the VIN and it was FINALLY built yesterday according to my window sticker.

Anyone know when I might expect to get it?

My friends know I can be quite critical of cars. I'm not one to brag up something just because I bought it. But I gotta say I'm blown away by how nice this Explorer is. Really. I'm lucky to be an A-Plan customer so I emailed my Ford-employed sister-in-law and told her that her co-workers nailed it when they made this thing. Love the room, the ride, the power, the user interface, etc. I can't believe we ever considered keeping the Mazda CX-9. Looking forward to many miles!

We aim to please, mtmiller302! :D

Congrats on your new Explorer. I ordered a 2013 Limited on 2/4, it took over 6 weeks to get the VIN and it was FINALLY built yesterday according to my window sticker.

Anyone know when I might expect to get it?

Hey ExplorerLmtd13,

I reached out to you via PM. Take a peek at your inbox. :thumbsup:

Crystal

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport (I have VIN # already) and I very happy to read you all are receiving a relatively fast turn around time! I am now hopeful and eager!

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport (I have VIN # already) and I very happy to read you all are receiving a relatively fast turn around time! I am now hopeful and eager!

I'm glad to hear that you're excited, White Fang! Don't forget to reach out to me via PM when you're ready for an update on your Explorer's status. :)

Crystal

Back