2013 Utility turn signal sockets? and bulb type? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Utility turn signal sockets? and bulb type?

azinterceptor

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 interceptor utility
Hello Everyone,

got a highway patrol utility and the turn signal bulbs in the front were removed along with the sockets.

It appears the turn signals can be plugged into the harness with the market light wiring, but if you guys just know the type of socket I need and maybe show me a picture I can hard wire the socket back into the harness?

I cannot seem to find a part number or socket type for a 2013 or our gen explorer for the front? I assume it uses the 3457 bulbs in the front? Does anyone know the sockets I could buy that would work with our headlights and the bulb needed to get working front turn signals?

thanks for any help here...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Peter. I was looking for the oem turn signal sockets and bulbs. My 2013 had them removed from the state, must of been a strobe and turn signal.

I am going to put in aftermarket sockets and wire it myself and see if I can get working from turn signals. I got everything else working..horn, rear brake lights, reverse lights, line in... Just need to get the front turn signals and it will be finally done.

Just an FYI, I installed aftermarket 3457 sockets and they fit the headlight turn signal opening. I just hard wired the aftermarket sockets back to the headlight harness so I would have working front turn signals. Finally all legal with no strobes.

Thanks for the update.

Back