2014 Explorer Sport-ordered! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Explorer Sport-ordered!

Tkoz

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
We ordered an Explorer Sport on August 6th, 2013. Our order number is 1040. According to the dealership, the build date is set for Sept. 16th, with delivery sometime towards the end of September. is there anyway to confirm this information?

Also, can the console between the 2nd row bucket seats be removed easily?

Thanks,
Tkoz

I also have a 2014 with rear console & buckets ordered. The service department guys said its not hard to remove the console. BUT - the console cannot be added to a vehicle that didn't have it factory installed to begin with. Considering the console option only costs $100 its a no brainer to add it.

We ordered an Explorer Sport from North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI on August 6th, 2013 Our order number is 1040. According to the dealership, the build date is set for Sept. 16th, with delivery sometime towards the end of September. is there anyway to confirm this information?

Also, can the console between the 2nd row bucket seats be removed easily?

Thanks,
Tkoz
Welcome to the Forum Tkoz.:wavey:
Using the link, http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=

where you enter your VIN after the =, I was not able to find it.

There is a Ford rep that monitors this Forum and her name is Crystal. You can send her a PM (Private Message) and she will be able to confirm and supply updates on your order. You can click on any post by FordService and click on that name in the left margin and select the option to send a private message.
Good luck and enjoy the wait......;)

Peter

We ordered an Explorer Sport on August 6th, 2013. Our order number is 1040. According to the dealership, the build date is set for Sept. 16th, with delivery sometime towards the end of September. is there anyway to confirm this information?...

Hi Tkoz,

Congratulations on ordering! I can help you track your order and confirm the information you received from your dealership. Send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll hook you up with your order's details. :)

Crystal

Back