• Register Today It's free!

2014 Explorer Sport Ordered

JosERW

Reaction score
City, State
New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport*soon*
Ordered on 12/28/13, just got the VIN today (1/16/14). When do you guys think my window sticker will be available?

How long until delivery? Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered on 12/28/13, just got the VIN today (1/16/14). When do you guys think my window sticker will be available?

How long until delivery? Thanks!

Window stickers are usually available 7-10 days before it's built. There are many factors on when it will be delivered and has been covered ad nauseam on here. Do a search.

I took delivery of my sport today. It was built last Saturday and ordered on 11/21, but what a sweet ride...the wait suck...:salute:

I got my window sticker with a build date of Feb 03 2014. Crystal was nice enough to let me know it is in production with an estimated delivery date of Feb 28 2014. Anybody know why it will take approx. three weeks for delivery?

Man, we’re about on the same timeline. I ordered my Sport 12/26, got the VIN sometime mid January, printed off my window sticker last week and currently in production with a tentative delivery date of 2/26.

As for delivery, I bet it has to do with loading the train, actual travel time(maybe transfers?), unloading and delivery to dealer.

My sticker has convoy listed as the method of transportation.

I believe convoy means rail. Mine says convoy as well.

The wait is killing me... more so because I have to keep the mileage down in my current Ex to keep the trade in value up!

Back