2014 Incentives | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Incentives

If your buying in Canada the annual "Employee Pricing" offer in combination with Costco Cash is the best combination.

Brought my 14 Sport full load with every option to $44,123 before tax.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My order was placed 25 or 26th of december. Tentative build of early feb.

I didnt have the coupon when I ordered. Not sure if that would have mattered since it was all just preliminary paperwork. I guess i could call my dealer and see if they can add the coupon now.
With a build date of early February you should be safe. Crystal (Ford Service) can help track the progress. You can send her a PM using this link;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=157968
Provide what info you can like your full name, dealer name, order # or VIN

Peter

With a build date of early February you should be safe. Crystal (Ford Service) can help track the progress. You can send her a PM using this link;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=157968
Provide what info you can like your full name, dealer name, order # or VIN

Peter

Thanks Peter.

I have contacted her a couple times(only once a week). I'll probably check again this week. So far, she's only been able to find out that it's tentative build is early Feb(no confirmed date yet).

The main reason to use the coupon, other than just getting the "free money" is the fact that there's an advertising fee for our region. It's ~$700.

The wait is getting tough, but will be well worth it.

Oh, and SGT, no go on the Canada thing, I'm close(MN) but not quite there.

Thanks Peter.

I have contacted her a couple times(only once a week). I'll probably check again this week. So far, she's only been able to find out that it's tentative build is early Feb(no confirmed date yet).

The main reason to use the coupon, other than just getting the "free money" is the fact that there's an advertising fee for our region. It's ~$700.

The wait is getting tough, but will be well worth it.

Oh, and SGT, no go on the Canada thing, I'm close(MN) but not quite there.
I've heard about that fee once before. I don't think we have anything like that here in Canada. In fact, I wouldn't pay it if they did. As far as I'm concerned, advertising is part of running a business. I doubt department stores or other retail outlets charge an 'advertising fee'. If the dealer is willing to let me walk for $700 than so be it. Not my loss.
Good luck and I'm sure you will enjoy the Explorer when it arrives.

Peter

I ordered a '14 Ltd in late November from a dealership here in TX. According to Crystal, its production has been completed & is scheduled for delivery at the dealership on Feb 4th.

I called Ford Customer Service & was told that the $2,000 rebate from late 2013 has been extended through March (great news). In addition, the person on the phone said there is an additional $500 that expires on Feb. 3rd (talk about bad timing). Also, I have $750 Private Cash offer that I received last month from Ford in an Explorer Brochure, but it expires tomorrow on Jan. 26th. I called Customer Service again to ask for another brochure. They are sending the brochure to me but there is no guarantee that it will include a Private Cash offer.

I guess timing is everything.

UPDATE: I received the brochure today in the mail & it does NOT include a private cash offer. Pretty frustrating. I don't really need to get a new car now but was seriously considering it because of all the incentives I thought were there. I may just hold off for now.

I ordered my 2014 ltd in november 15th and got it in january 15th

Back