• Register Today It's free!

2014 Sport Window Sticker

vbubba47

Reaction score
City, State
Jax. Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Sport
Just found the "adoption papers" for our new Sport.
Pre Production Window Sticker. Everything seems to be there.
- Finally made it to Production Day 11/12/13.... date should bring good luck along with it's other cool features.
- It's a Sport. Made it through Production, Customer Acceptance, and to the Rail Car. My dealer has been super.
- I thought it might be fun to track the shipment and found a way to follow the Rail Car the Sport is on. So far it's traveled 7 miles in the first three days... Yikes 12/15
- CSX is finally moving the railcar South... Or is it East??? Anyway, It's moving to Ohio.. 12/17
- Headed South to Louisville 12/18 -Louisville 12/19 - Chattanooga 12/20 - Arrived Jacksonville 12/21
- Now for a short Transport Ride - 12/26 Still Waiting - 12/28 Finally Made it to the Dealer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just found the "adoption papers" for our new Sport.
Pre Production Window Sticker. Everything seems to be there.

Sweeet.... that's a step in the right direction.

When's your build date? Mine was today (Happy Birthday Ex)

Welcome!!!:thumbsup:

Next Wednesday the 11th

Ruby Red Sport, Two tone interior, 401A, Moonroof, Trailer Tow

Nov 5th.. Build scheduled for Dec 11..
We're excited.

Our Sport was built on Wednesdaay the 11th.
We're both excited. Is there any way to track delivery?
I'm thinking it would be interesting to see.

Our Sport was built on Wednesdaay the 11th.
We're both excited. Is there any way to track delivery?
I'm thinking it would be interesting to see.

Hi vbubba47,

I'll be happy to track your Explorer's delivery. Just send me a PM with your VIN (or order number/dealer info) and I'll hook you up! :thumbsup:

Crystal

Thanks Crystal. My Dealer provided a Rail Car # and I called a CSX 800 phone number.
It wasn't minute by minute, but twice a day worked just fine. Just waiting for transport from the rail head to the dealer.

Thanks Crystal. My Dealer provided a Rail Car # and I called a CSX 800 phone number.
It wasn't minute by minute, but twice a day worked just fine. Just waiting for transport from the rail head to the dealer.

What number did you call?

CSX Rail Car Tracking 800 235-2352.
It will ask for information. You can't get direct customer help unless you're on the weigh bill. But it worked well...

Thanks that worked really well.

Automated system told me the rail car was in Tacoma WA at Interchange around 0333hrs today.

I'm guessing that's where it goes from rail to truck then across the boarder.

Glad the number worked. Not sure what the RR terms are, but you can look them up.
Still waiting on dealer delivery. Should be Tz - Fr...

Back