2016 / 17 Remote Start Drive Off | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 / 17 Remote Start Drive Off

I wonder if that depends on what you have your auto temp set to.

for us mostly it does come on full tilt but it's also hot and sat out. today I noticed it seems quieter but it also was 50 degrees here overnight so the car was under 70 inside.

Here in Vancouver, it's been a few degrees above freezing -- cold enough for lots of condensation, but no frost. Ideally with remote start, you want everything cranked. And it does indeed blow the air loud, until you start the engine to drive, then auto goes back to normal. So I think it's working as designed, just audible trickery for new owners.

Here in Vancouver, it's been a few degrees above freezing -- cold enough for lots of condensation, but no frost. Ideally with remote start, you want everything cranked. And it does indeed blow the air loud, until you start the engine to drive, then auto goes back to normal. So I think it's working as designed, just audible trickery for new owners.

Wait until you have the fan set at half or higher and get an incoming call via handsfree...the fan speed automatically slows down. :)

Wait until you have the fan set at half or higher and get an incoming call via handsfree...the fan speed automatically slows down. :)
I almost asked about that earlier this year - thought it was my imagination.

Back