2016 Explorer doors what years interchange? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Explorer doors what years interchange?

SparkSVT

Reaction score
My police package 2016 took a hit on both front and rear right side doors. We have a 2013 with a good body but bad engine. Will the 2013 doors fit the 2016?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are both vehicles a PIU? The 2016 model year was one where the Explorer was "refreshed".

Peter

Both vehicles are police package cars. I am a K9 Officer and had an accident and the insurance co is totaling the 2016. Out dept has a 2013 police explorer with a bad engine they were going to scrap but the plan is to buy the wrecked K9 vehicle and use the doors from the 13. I wanted to make sure they are interchangeable

Both vehicles are police package cars. I am a K9 Officer and had an accident and the insurance co is totaling the 2016. Out dept has a 2013 police explorer with a bad engine they were going to scrap but the plan is to buy the wrecked K9 vehicle and use the doors from the 13. I wanted to make sure they are interchangeable
Thank you for your service.

Back