2021 Explorer Platinum Order Status Timeline | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2021 Explorer Platinum Order Status Timeline

Pedro504

2021 Platinum
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lancaster
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer Platinum
My order for a Platinum edition Explorer was placed on March 20th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Is the Order Confirmed 4/14/2021 a recent entry? If so, that would be a strange entry to put in when in effect you've already been provided with a blend (build) date for earlier this week. Did you ask your dealer to check it as well?

Peter

You have a similar timeline to me. My order was from 4/12, finally went into production on 9/8 and built on 9/9. Estimated delivery to dealer is 10/5.

1631790793095.png

Order placed on 6/22. Any idea if the rebates will change before it arrives?

The 2022 model isn't even available yet to "Build & Price" on the Ford website so it's not possible to see if there are any incentives on it.
The last time I ordered an Explorer I was advised that you could either take the incentives in place at the time or the ones being offered when you take delivery, but not both.

Peter

The 2022 model isn't even available yet to "Build & Price" on the Ford website so it's not possible to see if there are any incentives on it.
The last time I ordered an Explorer I was advised that you could either take the incentives in place at the time or the ones being offered when you take delivery, but not both.

Peter
When I ordered mine, it was eligible for the custom Order discount from Ford. But you’re right, my dealer told me that I could either get That discount or whatever is available when I take delivery.

Back