2021 XLT Sport Appearance Package

blwnsmoke

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Ford Performance Explorer ST Scores with New Customers; Popular XLT Sport Appearance Package Returning This Summer | Ford Media Center

Explorer XLT Sport Appearance Package returns

Ford is adding a new XLT Sport Appearance Package this summer for the 2021 Explorer, featuring unique Carbonized Gray-painted 20-inch wheels with matching grille, skid plates and hood lettering, and finished with dual chrome exhaust tips.

Interior highlights include unique ActiveX Light Slate two-tone seats with accent stitching, matching the center console lid and door trim panels. Previous offerings of this popular appearance package accounted for one of every four Explorer XLT models sold and returns as more young SUV buyers are entering the showroom.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Excited to see what that package looks like, one of the main reasons I went with the ST was its aggressive/sport look verses a limited or xlt.

Excited to see what that package looks like, one of the main reasons I went with the ST was its aggressive/sport look verses a limited or xlt.

Go to the link. They have some exterior and interior pics. Not bad. Still wouldn't want it over an ST but it looks good.

I really wish car manufacturers would stop doing "Appearance" packages to "look" like their top of the line models.

Back