• Register Today It's free!

20x11 +35 wheels on 2019 Sport

VinceBob

Reaction score
City, State
Quebec
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Sport
Hey guys! Did a little search for 20x11 rims info and nothing really clear came up.

I’m currently running 20x9 +38 RTX black widow wheels and want to mix things up with new summer wheels! I found a pretty good deal on 20x11 +45 wheels but I’m wondering if the experts on the forum could confirm or at least give their opinions about the fitment on a 2019 Sport Ex. I’m on stock suspension but considering lowering it on Steeda springs next spring/summer. The most popular setup at the moment is the 20x10.5 +45 wheels that some of you guys are rocking, the specs of the rims I’m looking at are really close but I’m not an expert! Thanks!!

**Did an error in my title...don't know where to edit it!**

Sorry but my English might sound weird since it’s not my first language.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Sorry but I don't have the info you're looking for. As for your English, as far as I'm concerned, it's perfect.

Peter

Alright, just got a message from the wheel shop saying that the wheels that I want, 20x11 +45 offset won't fit and that the wheel manufacturer suggest me the 20x11 +25 offset...?!?! What am I missing here? I mean I was thinking that apart a 1/2'' difference total (1/4'' in and 1/4'' out) the wheel should be similar to the 20x10.5 +45 Velgan's that most of the guys here have installed. I don't know if some guys with the 20x10.5 +45 Velgan's wheels could chip in and elucidate the mystery! I'm almost 100% sure you would still have 1/4'' of clearance on the inside of the wheel with the suspensions components. Haven't seen no one here rolling with +25 offset on their wheels. Any opinion could help! Thanks again!

** I will also post this in the aftermarket tread for more visibility **

I'm running 20x10.5 32+ offset looks and fits great . Only concern with. 20x11 +25 offset would be the tires sticking out of the wheel wells mine sit damn near flush with my setup and everyone said it was too positive of an offset compared to factory. Haven't had an issue they look great and ride fine.

I'm running 20x10.5 32+ offset looks and fits great . Only concern with. 20x11 +25 offset would be the tires sticking out of the wheel wells mine sit damn near flush with my setup and everyone said it was too positive of an offset compared to factory. Haven't had an issue they look great and ride fine.
what wheels are you rockin?

20x11 with 15mm offset.

295/45-20 tires.

H&R lowering springs.

No rubbing or issues of any kind.

www.wheel-size.com/calc is an awesome research tool

20201101_125608.jpg

20201101_141840.jpg

20201101_125556.jpg

Back