• Register Today It's free!

22 Days and counting

Bradley Greenman

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Ford Raptor
Callsign
bj0361
I ordered a Star White ST, with the street pack, twin panel roof, and the tech pack back in early May. After the estimated build date from my dealing getting moved back twice, I finally have an estimated dealer delivery date of Sept. 6.

This will be for my wife and will go great with my '17 Raptor and '18 Fiesta ST (daily driver), to complete the my Ford Performance garage.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum Bradley.:wave:

Peter

Nice garage. Wish I was able to convince my better half to go with the ST.

I ordered a Star White ST, with the street pack, twin panel roof, and the tech pack back in early May. After the estimated build date from my dealing getting moved back twice, I finally have an estimated dealer delivery date of Sept. 6.

This will be for my wife and will go great with my '17 Raptor and '18 Fiesta ST (daily driver), to complete the my Ford Performance garage.

I have heard nothing but great things about the Fiesta ST.. even that it is much more fun than the Focus ST.

I'm now in transit listed as Passing. I'm hoping I can get a day or two earlier that expected so I can get a ceramic coating done before the weekend, the wife and I are going on a trip and I'm hoping to surprise her with the vehicle.

Back