25% off all shocks and struts at Advance Auto Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

25% off all shocks and struts at Advance Auto Parts

Ronin8002

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT Ironman
I ran across this deal for Advance Auto Parts.

Use the code SHOX2 to get 25% off all shocks and struts.

If you use this on their Rancho Quicklifts you are essentially buying 3 and getting 1 free (you save $204.00 off the total cost of 4), with free shipping to your home on top of that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ran across this deal for Advance Auto Parts.

Use the code SHOX2 to get 25% off all shocks and struts.

If you use this on their Rancho Quicklifts you are essentially buying 3 and getting 1 free (you save $204.00 off the total cost of 4), with free shipping to your home on top of that.

did you take advantage? ;)

did you take advantage? ;)

I was thinking about it! I am still not convinced that the quicklifts won't settle too much though.

Instead I decided to go with the Monroe Reflex struts. They don't sell them at Advance Auto so I found the struts on ebay for super cheap. Then I got the Moog coil springs and coil seats/isolators from Rockauto. All in all it was a little less than $500 shipped for everything and that pretty much beats the prices I could find anywhere else.

I was thinking about it! I am still not convinced that the quicklifts won't settle too much though.

Instead I decided to go with the Monroe Reflex struts. They don't sell them at Advance Auto so I found the struts on ebay for super cheap. Then I got the Moog coil springs and coil seats/isolators from Rockauto. All in all it was a little less than $500 shipped for everything and that pretty much beats the prices I could find anywhere else.

are you still going to attempt your solution for lift without the ill effects of tall spacers?

Back