2nd row inflatable seat belts code B13B7-13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd row inflatable seat belts code B13B7-13

dgmpam

Reaction score
City, State
Madison, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ford Explorer
My SRS light is on my 2012 Explorer Limited. Code is B13B7-13 which indicates an open circuit. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for these? I have checked the connectors under the seats with no luck. I would like to have the pin identification for the restraint control module if anyone might know how I could get it. Thanks.

Dave Marshall

iirc @J_C has some diagrams for a 5g

I have diagrams for a 2014 linked below in my sig as "5th Gen (2014) Wiring Diagrams / Workshop Manual", including some workshop manual troubleshooting.

However, I checked and couldn't find a B13B7-13 code listed in it, and then did a character string search of the entire folder it's in and that couldn't find a "B13B7" string at all.
Even so, the wiring and pinouts might be the same. Also I've attached a section of one of the pages for the rear as a PDF but if you want the rest or the blue linked connector pinouts on the PDF, just get the 5th Gen (2014) Wiring Diagrams / Workshop Manual to have all that linked together.

Attachments

• 2014 SRS Rear Seats.pdf
    427.9 KB · Views: 77

I have diagrams for a 2014 linked below in my sig as "5th Gen (2014) Wiring Diagrams / Workshop Manual", including some workshop manual troubleshooting.

However, I checked and couldn't find a B13B7-13 code listed in it, and then did a character string search of the entire folder it's in and that couldn't find a "B13B7" string at all.
Even so, the wiring and pinouts might be the same. Also I've attached a section of one of the pages for the rear as a PDF but if you want the rest or the blue linked connector pinouts on the PDF, just get the 5th Gen (2014) Wiring Diagrams / Workshop Manual to have all that linked together.
J. C.
Thanks for the info. I think that is what I am looking for.

Back