3.5L Ecoboost | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3.5L Ecoboost

I love my Ex Sport. 5000 miles on it since March 1. Runs strong and pulls hard :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can say everyone on here is right about the Sport!! We drove one last night and it was AWESOME as what my daughter would say.. lol While I was test driving it my foot was getting carried away and a cop flashed me to let me know slow down.. Best part of the night didnt even have it one day and I was getting a warned by the cop.. Felt like a teenager all over again I say.. Now I can announce we have a new member of our family.. Thanks for the advice.. :)

Weigh cool then !!!! :)

Congrats - pics or it didn't happen !!!

Okay soon as it stops raining I will, I promise... lol :)

What is this rain you speak of ?!?
Is that something on reindeer ?!?

(send it our way - PLEASE!)

Yeah I'm from Texas and right now you guys are pretty dry.. I'll send it your way for sure, I just cant promise it will rain.. :(

Yup. My old lady gets on me for jumping on the throttle. Hammers her head back against the headrest. Ahhhhh... I just love the twin turbo engine. Jump on the throttle sends her head back. Jump on the brakes and it's everyone to the front. LOL!!!!!

Heck, my wife hammers it more than I do? Left for a trip and the mileage went from 17 to 15!

But seriously, get the Sport. I've driven a lot of EXs (rentals), and you can seriously tell the difference all over... Down low, up high, merging, passing, etc... It is really useful power!

The brakes and suspension feel better too!

We got our '14 Sport on Jul 3rd and it has been nothing but great so far. I think we only have 2800 miles on it but so far no issues. I've checked for evidence of the water leak as others have described and have found none so I'm hopefully in the clear but will keep a periodic check. I also checked the hose clamps myself after reading about the CAC coming off and they seemed to be fine. My wife loves her new Sport.

I love seeing all this Explorer love, gang! I'd also love to see some pictures of these Explorers you keep mentioning. ;)

Crystal

Crystal,

Here is a pick of our '14 Sport:

2014Sport.jpg

Back