33"s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

33"s

Reaction score
City, State
sioux falls, south dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 5.0
will 33/12.5/15's fit my 99 awd, on factory wheels and suspension, but i do plan on getting a lift and wheels eventually, but the 33's this kid is selling are cheap, he wants 20$ bucks for them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You could squeeze them onto your factory wheels but not stock suspension.

i have seen them fit.....on a 15x10....but he rubbed a bunch in the front and under any sort of flex...but twith the 15x7 you could be "ok" until you get a lift...if it doesnt fit crank up the T-bars up front and throw some auto zone lift shackels on in the rear. But if you but a 3" bl then you shouldnt have much issue with rubbing.

so would universal lift shackles work cus the kid with the tires has some shackles to

dude who cares if they wont fit now......for a deal like that pick em up now and when u get the work done throw em on.

yeah completely a good deal. 3" Body lift with some shakels and torsion bars, and you'll have plenty of clearance and with a 5.0 you'll have plenty of power. good set-up if you're on a budget and not a rock crawler/ hardcore everyday wheeler.

yeah those autozone shakels fit fine.

Back