Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos 3rd gen pic's

uglydimple12 did you almost buy a kenne bell 2.1? haha the guy that wanted to buy my kit had a silver explorer. anyways sick looking explorer. aren't the running board the biggest pain in the butt to wax!!! mine were

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

uglydimple12 did you almost buy a kenne bell 2.1? haha the guy that wanted to buy my kit had a silver explorer. anyways sick looking explorer. aren't the running board the biggest pain in the butt to wax!!! mine were

No I was hoping to grab the Allen Supercharger set up from AWDrocks, but unfortunately I did not have enough money to commit to the purchase. So for this summer I will have to look for alternatives, I am considering turbo since I dont know anyone that is running turbo in a 3rd gen.

Mounty03 has a turbo'd 3rd gen with an MMR800 block and Hardballer intake. Running a 13.07 in the 1/4 currently. I need to PM him to find out if there's any updates.

is there any build log or any pics on his turbo build? I am very interested, thanks

Mine, only stock vehicle in my fleet....03 Eddie Bauer 4.6... love this truck!

100_9706.jpg

the 4th gen rims look great!

the 4th gen rims look great!

Thank! I am looking for the 18" chrome to replace these, I buy take offs all the time instead of buying tires, that way I can sell my old ones while tires are still good to pay for the new ones!!

200.jpg

201.jpg

I hope this works. Its my 04 XLT v8. Nothing fancy. American Racing Octane's in black with stainless steel lip. 245/65/17 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor's, like everyone says....MORE TO COME!!!

i loved my silent armors they are by far the best A/T tires i have ever owned

200.jpg

201.jpg

I hope this works. Its my 04 XLT v8. Nothing fancy. American Racing Octane's in black with stainless steel lip. 245/65/17 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor's, like everyone says....MORE TO COME!!!

How'd you get around the TPMS?

took my tpms sensors out of my o.e. wheels and stuck them in my new wheels. wasnt a problem at all.

took my tpms sensors out of my o.e. wheels and stuck them in my new wheels. wasnt a problem at all.

Really? I had heard that there was a problem with most aftermarket wheels not being compatible....

Really? I had heard that there was a problem with most aftermarket wheels not being compatible....

most are compatible with a tpms rebuild kit. the kits are only like 6 bucks a wheel.

most are compatible with a tpms rebuild kit. the kits are only like 6 bucks a wheel.

6 bucks a wheel? maybe I am misunderstanding you. is this for the tpms themselves? or the kit to rebuild the tpms?

200.jpg

201.jpg

l am digging the tire/wheel combo a lot. I m wondering if they rub at all?

6 bucks a wheel? maybe I am misunderstanding you. is this for the tpms themselves? or the kit to rebuild the tpms?

Thats for the kit to rebuild the sensors into the new wheels. Thats what I paid at Discount Tire.

fenders

Where did you find your front fenders I'm looking for some for my 02

Got a new set of tires

128_0124.jpg

128_0121.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back