3rd Seat Floor Mat/Liner for 3rd Gen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

3rd Seat Floor Mat/Liner for 3rd Gen

yabismal13

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
I have the WeatherTech DigitalFit floor liners for front and rear, and they're great! But, isn't it weird that no one makes a floor liner for the 3rd row? I've looked everywhere!

Also I can't find any cargo liners for when the 3rd row is up. I can only find ones that cover the cargo area when the 3rd row is down. It would be awesome if one of these big companies made the cargo liner in two pieces.

If anyone knows where I should go for the 3rd row custom liners or for a split cargo liner, let me know! Thanks guys

-Rick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Catch-All is what i put in mine. They had the 3rd row one, and the second row matched set. Also the rear cargo i was able to put the seat up or down with it in.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A1455A0A0.aspx

On a side note, long story about 1 Gal of used motor oil, they didn't catch very much of that oil that leaked out. imho unless someone is always back there its pretty useless. . . .

This is exactly the type of post I was looking for! I don't use the 3rd row too often, but thought it would nice to have a custom floor liner just in case. plus, I think that the carpet-style would be more comfortable back there. I need to call them to see if I can order the 3rd row by itself.

Also the rear cargo i was able to put the seat up or down with it in.

Jim, how well does the cargo liner fit? Is it custom made to the contours of the cargo area or just a one-fits-all type of deal?

Jim, how well does the cargo liner fit? Is it custom made to the contours of the cargo area or just a one-fits-all type of deal?

its a good fit, its desgined to work with the seat up/down. Corners are rounded and molded for the crease in the 3rd row. There is a strap that goes around the headrest to help keep it in place.

However with the 3rd row down and pushing that sliding panel all the way forward you have to remove the straps and it doesn't cover the full length, its a little short in that respect, but when you think about it, it can't cover it all and still work with the seat up or the other way. Still ok and worth it. I'll try and get a pic if i remember.

its a good fit, its desgined to work with the seat up/down. Corners are rounded and molded for the crease in the 3rd row. There is a strap that goes around the headrest to help keep it in place.

However with the 3rd row down and pushing that sliding panel all the way forward you have to remove the straps and it doesn't cover the full length, its a little short in that respect, but when you think about it, it can't cover it all and still work with the seat up or the other way. Still ok and worth it. I'll try and get a pic if i remember.

Thank you sir. :salute:

How much different is the cargo area between the third and fourth gens? Weathertech made by MacNeil 40297 is the two piece mat for the cargo area of the gen 4.

Back