4 door wheel well flares on a 2 door | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

4 door wheel well flares on a 2 door

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer sport sohc 99
hey guys just a quick question. the extremely large flares on the sport is annoying to look at and ive noticed the 4 door ones are more practical and look better. would they fit on a sport? it just really bothers me looking at the rear wheels tucked inside the wheel well

Some of the two door sports also had smaller flares also but when you pull the ones you have off there is a row of holes that would show with the smaller ones , I hate the big flares too and if I ever get around to paint and body on mine I'm just gonna do away with them

Some of the two door sports also had smaller flares also but when you pull the ones you have off there is a row of holes that would show with the smaller ones , I hate the big flares too and if I ever get around to paint and body on mine I'm just gonna do away with them

awww **** man i was hoping it was gunna be easy. that truck is a daily driver right now and in a year or two its just gunna be an un insured mud truck so its not worth it to be painted unless i do it myself

Back