rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Thought some guys here might be interested in this post that was on a B11 site. I'll be there checking them out. I wish soooo much I could get mine ready in time. Maybe a work in progress under modified B11s. Good luck to any body on this site that might have one entered. Just to meet Stacey David and his "Crazy Horse" B11 would be so cool. Going to contact below site anyway.

I am posting regarding the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals that will be held June 2-4, 2006, at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, Carlisle, PA. This year we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Ford Bronco, and will be having a special invitational display of Broncos, both full-size and Bronco IIs. What we are seeking are examples that are "show quality" and are either stock or modified. This special invitational display will be partially held indoors in one of our buildings, with the balance of the display being staged in our showfield adjacent to the display building. We require that the selected vehicles be here on Thursday, June 1, and remain here on display until 3:00 PM on Sunday, June 4. The owner of the vehicle will receive a recognition plaque, goody bag, free admission for two people to the show for all three days, and on-grounds parking for a second vehicle and trailer if needed. Additionally, a photo of the vehicle will be printed in our event magazine

Tying in with the Bronco reunion will a special appearance by Stacey David and his custom Bronco “Crazy Horse”, so it should be a great show for everyone!

If anyone is interested in participating, or has any questions, please feel free to contact me at: toddr AT carlisleevents DOT com (Change the AT to “@” and DOT to “ . “)

Our website is www.carlisleevents.com, but is in the process of being re-done, so it still shows last year's information for the All-Ford Nationals, so don't rely on it for current information right now

DAYUM!!! Thats a long way away from CO!
Sure would love to bring the BII down there though.......Man.

Back