91 explorer Currently the wifes, will be mine. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 explorer Currently the wifes, will be mine.

teasers

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma city
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer
My wife currently has a 91 explorer, white, 4.0,. 4wd, a4ld trans.

I'm fixing it up for "her" so she has a "quality" vehicle to drive while we save up to buy her something better.

The truth is, I have my eye on it to make it my DD with a little more aggressive stance and some bigger tires.

Any advice with that would be appreciated.

Also, I own an 87 fullsize bronco and a 96 dodge ram (currently my DD)

If this community is anything like the FSB guys, I know i'll meet the nicest people and have lots of projects.

Guess I'm slowly becoming a ford guy.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds good. what do you want to do with it? Looks or Looks with a little 4x4 action on the side? Possibly a 2" lift with 31's or 32's to give you the agressive look without eating your gas milage too bad. Also how many miles and do you plan on keeping it for a while? Let us know your thoughts of what you want to do and we can guide you in the right direction.

If this community is anything like the FSB guys, I know i'll meet the nicest people and have lots of projects.

Guess I'm slowly becoming a ford guy.

I'm a member both here and on FSB. Trust me this a great place to vist, but the people here will make you want to spend too much money modifing your truck! :D

welcome

Back