• Register Today It's free!

91 Spring Over Axle Lift

AdvanceExpo

Reaction score
City, State
Pineville, Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 XLT
Hey guys. I am doing a lift to my 91 2wd with the gears in the rear already swapped to 3.73s. I am wanting to do a SOA in the rear but not quite sure how much of a lift that will give me. I am asking because I am going to put 4 inch Tuff Country coil springs in the front and I want everything to be level and look nice. Any tips on this issue. It will be great appreciated. By the way my 91 has a magnaflow catback exhaust, cold air intake, and a hypertech computer chip. Do you think this will help push the lift and tires?

what size tires do you want to run?....the SOA alone will give about 6" of lift so the 4" kit and F-150 coil seats would make it sit about even.

I am probably going to run 33s BFG all terrains. My uncle had them on his Jeep Wrangler and they kicked butt. I was going with 4 inch coil springs in the front because the rear seems to be sagging a bit so I am thinking that it might balance out but I will probably get the F-150 spacers just in case.

Ive got 3.73 gears with 33s and its fine for highway driving(which is all I do) Ive got ifab.net intake, flowmaster exhaust, jet chip, plugs&wires and as of tomorrow, 70mm maf and bbk 66mm throttle body to help out even more cause it still could use some more umph on the low end

Back