93 Ranger Heads on 92 X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

93 Ranger Heads on 92 X

Im shure it aint possible in the thinking, but think work and making it work. I really want projector headlights on my 1st gen X to make it l00k new. I just got my tails off ebay for x-mas, they l00k sweet by the way. (Pic Coming) I wanna somehow Fit these 93-97 Ranger heads in the front. Possibley creating my own housing? I dont have the slightest clue, and I want some input. Has anyone done projector headlights on there X? Thanks....And Happy Holidays!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They won't fit, sorry.

I know they wont fit, but i wanna make them fit.

"Make them fit." Hmmm, good luck, the shape is totally different, the way they are mounted is totally different, and the bulb type may even be different. It would take a lot of custom work.

Originally posted by 92ExplorerNate
I know they wont fit, but i wanna make them fit.

This reminds me of a classic Simpsons moment...Do you remember when Homer bought the grille and he sorta just mashed it all together to make it fit, and then he became an artist, putting anger into his work...hee hee....just put a little homer into your work, and im SURE you can get it to work. :D

sorry, im no help, but i just thought it was funny
32" Super Swamper Boogers
that you want to put 32" boogers on your truck :p ;) :D good luck finding some that big!! ;) ;)

This reminds me of a classic Simpsons moment...Do you remember when Homer bought the grille and he sorta just mashed it all together to make it fit, and then he became an artist, putting anger into his work...hee hee....just put a little homer into your work, and im SURE you can get it to work.

Except there is one thing different, Homer drinks Duff, i drink bud. LoL

Back