• Register Today It's free!

A1Auto vs. RockAuto

M1911A1

Reaction score
City, State
MICHIGAN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 explorer xlt
Hey guys looks like i'll have to replace 2 wheel bearings, F.L and R.R (I'm thinking with Timken) and the front coils/struts (with Monroe quickstruts). Could you share your opinions/experiences with these brands; also i have to decide between A1Auto or RockAuto, i have never bought anything from neither, there prices are very close. My 04 has been very good up to now, but looks like it's beginning to show it's true colors...Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Both are vendors here. I know rockauto has a 5% discount code here if your search. I've had good luck with them in the past, and i've also heard good about a1 so either way I think you will do good.

Another vote for RockAuto. Almost everything for my '94 has been purchased through them. Shipping varies anything from next day to just a few days. I've used them so much they gave me my own 5% discount code :eek:

I can not say enough good things about rock auto. Awesome prices and shipping is always fast.

I have always had great experience with RockAuto.

Another vote for RockAuto. Almost everything for my '94 has been purchased through them. Shipping varies anything from next day to just a few days. I've used them so much they gave me my own 5% discount code :eek:

I got my own code too lol... Then again I maintain lots of cars...
I even got my ring and opinions from rockauto.....

Back