Abs Light, traction control and wrench light | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Abs Light, traction control and wrench light

random155

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 XLT
My 2007 v6 eddie bauer has the abs, traction and wrench light, periodically turn on. It all turns off shortly, and no difference in driving. What do you think, sensor or tone ring?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seizing rear wheels

Rear wheels lock up, then free up. Then lock up again..any ideas? Is it simple as a seized wheel bearing? Or something like a bad rear pig? Maybe a 4x4cm? Just looking for a few educated/experienced responses. Any and all would be awesome help

IMO opinion, tone ring. Suggest waiting a little while and see if lights stay on for longer periods.

Tone ring, got it. Yeah no lights are illuminating other than the "passenger side air bag off" notice. Which by the way is located where? Id
Like to turn it off but am in certain of its whereabouts. First explorer ya know

Sorry mike, actually I was talking to random155 about the tone ring, since he started the thread. My bad, I should have made that clear.

Ok no worries, any views on the issue on my hands?

Back