Advance Auto Parts Discount Code: Save a few bucks. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Advance Auto Parts Discount Code: Save a few bucks.

RickM

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Explorer 4.6 XLT 4x4
Advance Auto Parts Discount Code: Newest Code - 40% off

Not SPAM...Just trying to pass along some savings. This coupon code is for online orders but you can get with in-store pick-up.

$15 off $40: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2129410

Credit: Iconian @ Slickdeals.Net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Rick! Can always use a discount at Advance Auto, but it looks like the discount ended on the 17th or maybe I'm reading it wrong or looking in the wrong spot.

New code to save $$$ @ Advance Auto Parts.....

Advance Auto Parts $10 off $30, $20 off $50, and $30 off $75 Online Coupons

Here's the latest code...should be good till the end of the month. You may be able to purchase online and have parts/supplies delivered to your nearest store. BTW, I don't think this code works on oil purchases.

"$30 Off $75 At Advance Auto Parts (online only)
Saw this over this over the weekend...

Code is BIG30 = $30 off $75. Quick math puts this at about 40% off I think. By itself not good enough for free shipping, but can always pickup at the store.

Looks like it goes until the end of the month. Still looking for some more stuff besides oil to pickup... anyone got any suggestions? (I don't have any major repair jobs needed on my truck at the moment)."

Credit to KeithBurbs @ Slickdeals.net

Thanks!

Code ES123 has been my fave all month,
good for $10 off $30, $20 off $50, or $30 off $100.

Works on everything too.

Can I use that code to buy one of everything and then resell the items at normal price? :)

so what I just print it off and hand it to them?? if so, which attachment?

Can I use that code to buy one of everything and then resell the items at normal price? :)

They wouldn't know about it anyway. But geez, one of everything would still cost a few million.

so what I just print it off and hand it to them?? if so, which attachment?

It's an online only discount, since the whole point of the promo is to advertise their online ordering / store pickup site rollout.

sorry I meant the print out one mentioned above. It worked for me!! printed, cut out, and handed it to the most intellectually challenged looking salesperson I could find. She gave me ten bucks and my Flowmaster! Thanks for the coupon. I guess it couldn't have hurt that I also live 10 mins away from White Hall.

I used (last week) the P20 coupon code for online orders. 20% off all orders - saved $100 on a $500 order and got shipping for free!

Back