Advance Auto Parts Coupon Codes (SAVE$$$) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Advance Auto Parts Coupon Codes (SAVE$$$)

BrandonInIndy

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer 4.0L 4x4
Just enter coupon code at checkout where it says enter your promo code, then press apply. You can verify that the code works before you pay, so no worries.

Coupon Code: A123
$10 off orders of $30 or more - $20 off orders of $50 or more - $30 off orders of $100 or more!

Coupon Code: BIG30
$30 off $75+
($30 off a $75 order is a 40% discount!)

Coupon Code: RAF7JA1102
$35 of $85+
($35 off a $85 order is a 41% discount!)

Coupon Code: VISA
$10 off orders of $30 or more - $30 off orders of $75 or more - $50 off orders of $150 or more! (This is a good one for a bigger purchase)

Coupon Code: P20
20% off All Orders

There are a few things you can't use these coupons on like oil change specials, but for most everything the codes will work. There seems to be periods when one code may not work, but they will eventually become good again. I have been using these for over a year.

Make sure to use the code that gives you the biggest discount on your purchase.

I have saved a lot of money using these codes and don't know how many people know about them. You can select to pick up your items in the store and they are ready within an hour.

-Brandon

ccabin is good as well. I know it has several steps of discount but it is 40 off 100, that I know.

I also use ebates, i go through their site, gaining me 6% cash back discount (sometimes its up to 12%) on top of the coupon code. Best way to order from advance.

Back