After the 3" BL and 33s on my 99 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

After the 3" BL and 33s on my 99

Everyone knows what a stock ranger looks like so uh there is no before pic. I don't know where they went so here are the afters.

The side of my truck...
1391867_1_full.jpg

My engine....
1391867_3_full.jpg

The front end....
1391867_2_full.jpg

My painted undercarriage...
1391867_4_full.jpg

The interior showing my gauges and such.
1391867_5_full.jpg

Let me know what you think, good or bad. Thanks all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like you took a nice knotch out of the backside of the fender there :p

I think it looks good, good job. I like those floor mats to. :thumbsup:

Nice looking Ranger. :thumbsup: Do you ride dirt bikes or ATVs? (I saw the FMF sticker) I've got a Suzuki RMX 250. :cool:

bmxking5 said:
Nice looking Ranger. :thumbsup: Do you ride dirt bikes or ATVs? (I saw the FMF sticker) I've got a Suzuki RMX 250. :cool:

Thanks for the compliments, and yes I race a 97' Honda CR125. Ill have to take some pics of that sometime. It doesnt look bad for being a 97. :thumbsup:

Looks Nice

Looks really clean and nice. Would you happen to have any better pictures of the notch in the front fender?? or is that something attached to the fender like a mud guard??

What are those round brackets on the top corners of the rear bumper??

chris_miller said:
Looks really clean and nice. Would you happen to have any better pictures of the notch in the front fender?? or is that something attached to the fender like a mud guard??

What are those round brackets on the top corners of the rear bumper??

Those are just my factory mud flaps that your seeing :cool: And those brackets are just that, brackets. They were there when i got the truck. I think the guy before me put them on in order to strap stuff down. I dunno. I'm planning a roll pan anyway so who knows.... Thanks for the compliments.

Heh, just realized I could actually post the pictures, so no more links. Yayy. More pics soon with the TT in the front. :)

Nice looking truck! Now i hope that it isn't a street queen. Needs some mud on it, don't you think? Do you have any action pics?

TheFox88 said:
Nice looking truck! Now i hope that it isn't a street queen. Needs some mud on it, don't you think? Do you have any action pics?

Definately not a street queen. Although I do plan on showing it this summer, it still sees its fair share of rocks and mud, and in fact not more than 12 hours before those pics were takem it was covered in mud from top to bottom.
But I'm obsessive and have to make it spotless as soon as I get home, but next time I go wheeling I will take some pics. :D

Back