Album Art

ellis_pinkie

Reaction score
City, State
Topeka, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello All

I am using a external hard drive plugging it in usb. All the album art I have is saved the same and yet only some of the album art shows up when I play music through the hard drive. I used mp3tag v 2.8 to tag the songs with the album art, when i move my mouse over the song or select the song on my computer the album art is on all of them, or if I play them in windows media player the album art shows up. Does anybody have any ideas why my new Explorer XLT synce will not recongize some art and some they will.

Thanks
Scott

Hello All

I am using a external hard drive plugging it in usb. All the album art I have is saved the same and yet only some of the album art shows up when I play music through the hard drive. I used mp3tag v 2.8 to tag the songs with the album art, when i move my mouse over the song or select the song on my computer the album art is on all of them, or if I play them in windows media player the album art shows up. Does anybody have any ideas why my new Explorer XLT synce will not recongize some art and some they will.

Thanks
Scott

Do you have the gracenote turned on in the mft settings? with gracenote turned on it will ignore any album art tagging on the songs themselves and attempt to look them up in the included database (which is missing a crapload of albums for some reason)

Back